Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thrift Store Shopping

I always tell people don’t knock it til you try it …..At the thrift store you can definitely find some great gently used items or even new items… The last time I went in there I found a Red Blazer that was from Target with the tag still on it than I looked at the thrift store price tag and it said $3.00 (I’m like Jackpot!!!) I have also found nice Old Navy dress pants in there for $4.00 ...I love looove the Thrift Store I go to a lot of thrift stores but the one that I usually go into a lot is New Life thrift Store in Glenside I definitely love this place its always organized easy to look through I would definitely recommend this store to people that is impatient (You know I’m NOT!!! LOL) and they sell gift cards for this store!! So feel free to get me one for Christmas LOL *jk* ....But anyway...My Sister and I went to New Life a little while ago and she found this light blue motorcycle style Leather jacket Uber Cute!! For $15 bucks you can’t beat it!! I mean real Leather not Pleather !! lol.. So its always good to check out the Thrift Stores because you never know what you’ll find.


http://www.newlifethriftshop.org/Home

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YES! So true! I just recently bought some stuff from the thrift store myself and I feel like I stole it! Two pair of gently worn shoes, $7.00 for both!

LaurenSchoon said...

I love thrift stores!! I work at one, so most of my clothes are from there
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

Von The Bargain Spender said...

Thanks Lauren for the comment :) your lucky wish I worked at one I would be shopping everyday