Wednesday, September 16, 2009

JOMAR

A lot of people don’t know about Jomar’s this place is definitely a hidden treasure spot you can get Name brand clothes for little to nothing also electronics, furniture, and even fabric. The last time I went in here I got this beautiful white coat with black embroidery looked at the tag it said $19.99 I was like cool... you know good deal so I bought it ......My sister calls me the next day and tells me she looking online and she saw the exact same coat on the Newport News website for $220.00 I’m like OMFG (yes crazy right) and that’s why I love JOMAR’s I saved $200 HOLLA lol




http://www.jomarstores.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this store the only thing about it is sometimes it takes FOREVER to find something good but it is worth it!

Von The Bargain Spender said...

yes Christina that is true you got to always search for your hidden treasure lol