Friday, September 11, 2009

For All You Karaoke and Rock Band Lovers

Down Chinatown ! 10Th and Arch st FREE Admission and $2 Drinks Friday October 9Th 10pm 21+ they are having KARAOKE GONG SHOW & ROCK BAND 2 SHRED-A-THON! I went to the last one in August it was such a good time you see Drunks singing there hearts out its SOOO F'in funny I had these $3 drinks (they were so goood) I don't even remember the name I was so bent...so if you wanna have a cheap good and fun time this is where you need to be TO ROCK OUT WITH YOUR ____ ( you fill in the blank) OUT LOL!!

http://www.thetroc.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great info! I think I"ll check this out this time. Sounds like it's full of fun! Once I've checked it out, Ill be sure to comment again!

Anitra

Unknown said...

They're having it again? Great!! It was a blast listening to the drunkards, especially the ones in the Karaoke room lol!

Von The Bargain Spender said...

LMAO @Christina I know can't wait til the next one

Von The Bargain Spender said...

@ Anitra Thanks HUN:)